Read Full Report This is my favorite miniature tiki lamp. I know I took more than one picture…but I can’t seem to find the rest. I’m guessing it has something to do with being forced to reinstall OS X in the middle of writing this entry.
rencontre dakar chat It’s pretty simple – I covered the tubing with bamboo scraps, cut some bits of dowel with angled ends (inspired by a lamp in Oceanic Arts’ catalog) and stained them darker than the bamboo, and made a thatched top (not pictured), this time using raffia. To get the cuts precise (especially the angled cuts!) I used my Easy Cutter.* (I own a mitering box, but I haven’t used it in years. The Easy Cutter is MUCH faster and easier.) I added some rope trim as well.
strattera no prescription You’ll love the finished result when I show the entire room, trust me.
http://lokoli.com/?rtyt=application-de-rencontre-pour-iphone&8ad=ba There is one more miniature tiki lamp, but, again, I can’t find some of my pictures. I simply glued “tapa” around the tubing and added a thatched raffia roof.
http://gogirlsmusic.com/?poniker=coquetear-con-un-chico-por-facebook&f33=c0 And here’s how I installed the wiring:
forum de rencontre en ligne gratuit I threaded the crochet-thread “rope” through the top of each lamp, tied it to an LED, and used it to guide the wires through the top of each lamp.
read here To keep the LED securely in place (and to keep the knot from coming untied), some adhesive was necessary. The LED supplier specifically says not to use hot glue (it can damage the lights), but I had great results with quick-drying fabric glue.
When the glue was set, I wrapped each set of wires in the “rope”, tying securely after a few inches, and threading through holes in the ceiling.
I’m still working on the wiring, but the lights have all been tested and work perfectly. I can’t wait to show them off.