http://salsiando.com/finelit/543 recherche femme de mаТЉnage genааve rencontre mariage maroc http://www.gemeinde-kalbach.de/mamysja/3480 http://biblioteka-chrzastowice.pl/marysja/4438 rencontre gratuit en ile de france https://craniumapparel.co/lisobact/816 rencontre scouts strasbourg https://www.ronnipedersen.com/ypysti/11844 why not try here Last month, I FINALLY had a chance to visit the Golden Years Vintage Market, held several times a year in Santa Ana and hosted by Cameo Appearance Vintage.
Forgive the gloomy February skies…as I’ve said, my days off don’t always coincide with great weather (and come on, it was February).
Handy tips for visitors:
- You may drive past Golden Years several times without seeing it from the street. Just look for the Gypsy Den café; it’s easier.
- While I’m on the subject, the Gypsy Den is a great place to go for lunch (ask for an extra napkin if you get the vegan wrap; it’s delicious, but kind of drippy).
- There is a (paid, but pretty cheap) parking garage about a block away, if street parking isn’t available.
- There was a DJ spinning a set at the market…but honestly, the music was just too loud (and this is coming from someone who used to go to shows OFTEN). You might want to bring earplugs just in case.
- Even if you have a hard time buying vintage clothes (and I certainly do!), the vinyl selection alone is a good reason to go.
I’ll be back. If nothing else, I owe it to my record collection.